August 05 ,2018
To get Security System or not to get a Security System…
Should you get security system now?
First things first, lets think about the biggest question we ask our selves when it comes to purchasing a security system and installing them. Are business or home security systems worth it? This is the biggest question we ask ourselves and is great to consider when it comes to your family or business needs and budget.
Is it a good idea to install a Security System for your home and/or business?
It is always a great idea to keep your business or home safe at all costs. Security systems not only keep burglars at bay, they also send alerts to both you and the monitoring company that there is an emergency. They would then , in turn dispatch local law enforcement to your property. While the majority of home and business owners are installing security systems, you may want to decide if it is something you need based on the needs of your business or family. Though you would appreciate the sense of calm that would come with the installation of a security system. You can also assure that your property would be safe too.
How Security systems protect your home or business.
This would help you understand why and how other home or business owners install and use security systems. Plus all the benefits of having one that people appreciate. As a security system company, we have found that a lot of home or business owners consider their security systems an investment that benefits them in:
- Remotely monitoring pets, elderly parents, children and employees at home or their business.
- Deterring a burglary before it occurs hence preventing crime from happening at their businesses or property.
- Getting alerted whenever someone visits their property.
- Securing their gun, safes, and medicines.
- Protecting valuable outdoor property and items that are valuable such as campers, storage sheds, and ATV’s
The benefits of a Security Systems
- Turns your home or business into a smart home or business
With an enhanced security system, you can turn your home or business into a smart home or smart business. With an alert always being sent to you when a child arrives home or when someone is accessing certain areas in your home or business that are sensitive. Having the capability to adjust the thermostat or even turn the lights on or off. You can receive alerts in the form of video clips or text alerts, informing you of what is happening while you are away. These are just a few ways your business or home can become more automated.
- Gives you a sense of calm
There is a little more comfort in knowing that your property is safe and secure while you are away or there. From wherever you are, an effective security system keeps you aware of what is going on while you are out.
- Savings on Insurance.
Having an enhanced security system installed in your home or business prompts a majority of providers of home or business insurance to offer you a discount. This means that you get to save some money while getting peace of mind knowing your home or business are safe and secure.
The options and key features of a comprehensive wireless Security system.
Compared to the previous years, it is now easier than ever to install wireless security systems into your home or business. This also includes convenient features that make your daily undertakings much easier. Installed by security professionals, the modern security systems are always linked to your laptop, or smartphone using apps created by the security systems company. Compared to the past surveillance options, the modern surveillance systems provide images that are of a higher quality (crystal-clear). For instance, at Cornerstone Protection, among other benefits, our security cameras offer:
- Diversity- Weather resistant, outdoor, Indoor, night vision, HD camera, and infrared.
- Remote viewing and easy access- the system’s app is comprehensive with simple features of video sharing and search options for an easy access.
- Protection that is tamper-resistant. The systems send alarms for different notifications such as intrusion detection, power failure or even network disconnect notifications.
- High-definition and colored cameras for a superior quality of viewing.
The footage from security cameras can also help business owners manage their employees and their entire operations. Video footage can help in settling disputes among staff or help in identifying potential issues of fraud or theft.
How linking business or home security systems to your phone app works
Using any smartphone that has cellular data, you can access your security system. With a security system in your smart home or business, you can always use the app on your smartphone to:
- Stream and see videos of your home or business no matter where you are around the globe.
- View recorded videos whenever you feel like it.
- Receive alarms by email or text
At a very pocket-friendly cost, you can get professionally monitored security system that is monitored 24/7 by a monitoring center. If you want a security system because you are a victim of a crime such as theft, home or business burglary, or maybe you just want to check up on your elderly parents or your children at home. Then a security system is what you’ve been looking for!