Explore Our Exciting Openings & Secure Your Future
Security System Installation Technicians
During our high standards of consumer care and security, Cornerstone Protection is an established leader in smart home technology, businesses and commercial security. Our support is directed by our persistent pursuit of protecting what matters . We work to Give safety and reassurance into Central Kentucky, USA. We’re currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Installation Technician.
Communicate Work in Advance Based on the Currently Accepted Process. Responsible for client on-boarding. Assist more senior technicians using all the inspections of the two fundamental and intricate systems. Stick to and keep a working understanding of relevant company policies, guides, and processes. Other activities as assigned by the direct manager or Senior Direction. Operate job-associated mechanical gear Facilitate the reviews of fundamental systems with minimal advice. Perform service and installation of low voltage systems according to Cornerstone Protection minimal installation criteria, the National Electric Code, manufacturer’s directions, and Cornerstone Protection Safety Policy.
- Must be Ready to learn Fire, Access, Intrusion, and VST. Must strive to operate independently, with minimal if any oversight whilst still supplying a team-oriented mindset. Must have a willingness to find low voltage digital systems.
- Should be able to operate in a high pressure setting.
- Must be ready to travel
- Have to want to find out and comprehend IT and network framework.
Should have expertise as well as experience with hand devices as well as numerous power tools.
- Must have standard computer system abilities (Microsoft Word, Excel and also Overview).
- Need to have an understanding of illustrations, blueprints, strategies, and task specifications.
- Should have the ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as clients.
- Have to strive to work separately, with little or no guidance while still supplying a team-oriented attitude.
- Must preserve proper outfit code and also look.
- Need to possess a valid motorist’s certificate. Must want to take a trip.
- Should pass an extensive background check and also a drug testing process.
- Required to have the capability to work under pressure so regarding please extensive due.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan
For More Information. Call Now